Veterans will love the new outpatient clinic being built on Court Street in Binghamton. The facility will offer more specialized care than the existing clinic in the Greater Binghamton Healthcare Center, which the new one is replacing. Officials say having access to physical therapy is very important as many veterans in the area need it. The Court Street location will be more than double the size of the current facility at 25,000 square feet. The clinic is expected to open its doors to patients in the fall of 2017.
- 2019 Binghamton Business Plan Competition March 27, 2019
- City of Binghamton To Take Part In Solar For All Program March 27, 2019
- Mayor David Announces Awards of $162,500 to Community Non-Profits March 27, 2019
- Check out available retail space in Binghamton! February 19, 2019
- Business Plan Competition February 19, 2019