This project was started in 2010 but was halted after a fire occurred on the east side of the property causing severe damage to this and neighboring properties. The project was completed in 2014 and accommodates nearly 200 students. There are amenities on every floor of the building including game rooms, a gym, tanning beds, and e-lounge, a virtual fitness/yoga studio, and a conference room.
- 2019 Binghamton Business Plan Competition March 27, 2019
- City of Binghamton To Take Part In Solar For All Program March 27, 2019
- Mayor David Announces Awards of $162,500 to Community Non-Profits March 27, 2019
- Check out available retail space in Binghamton! February 19, 2019
- Business Plan Competition February 19, 2019