Twin River Commons opened in July of 2012, includes 371 beds for both undergraduate and graduate students and is located in the business district of downtown Binghamton. This complex is located next to the Binghamton University’s Downtown Center and is approximately 3 miles from the main BU campus in Vestal. The units are fully furnished and includes spacious floor plans featuring studios and 1,2,3 and 4 bedroom apartments. This gated/secure facility features many amenities including a multi-media lounge, café, computer commons, study lounges, exercise room, game room and a private courtyard.
- 2019 Binghamton Business Plan Competition March 27, 2019
- City of Binghamton To Take Part In Solar For All Program March 27, 2019
- Mayor David Announces Awards of $162,500 to Community Non-Profits March 27, 2019
- Check out available retail space in Binghamton! February 19, 2019
- Business Plan Competition February 19, 2019