The Printing House opened in 2016 and accommodates beds for over 200 students in various configurations ranging from one bed-room units to six-bedroom apartments. Amenities include fitness centers, a movie theatre and a golf simulator. The 12-story structure was built in 1904 and was originally home to the Binghamton Press newspaper. The building had been vacant since 2010 when it sustained heavy smoke and water damage after a raging fire tore through a neighboring building.
- 2019 Binghamton Business Plan Competition March 27, 2019
- City of Binghamton To Take Part In Solar For All Program March 27, 2019
- Mayor David Announces Awards of $162,500 to Community Non-Profits March 27, 2019
- Check out available retail space in Binghamton! February 19, 2019
- Business Plan Competition February 19, 2019