Installation of the Susquehanna North Bank River Trail will expand recreational opportunities and bring more people than ever to our beautiful waterfront, a truly underutilized feature of our City. The project will construct a new two-thousand-foot trail from Confluence Park to the Exchange Street Bridge, between the Susquehanna River and North Shore Drive. It will also extend Binghamton’s existing River Walk, the 1.5 mile trail that stretches from Confluence Park up the Chenango River to Cheri A. Lindsey Park on the City’s North Side.
- 2019 Binghamton Business Plan Competition March 27, 2019
- City of Binghamton To Take Part In Solar For All Program March 27, 2019
- Mayor David Announces Awards of $162,500 to Community Non-Profits March 27, 2019
- Check out available retail space in Binghamton! February 19, 2019
- Business Plan Competition February 19, 2019