200 Court Street formerly the Sheltered Workshop for the Disabled has been vacant since 2012. A proposed food business accelerator would be a valuable asset to this area of the downtown. Located directly across from the newly constructed Veteran’s Health Clinic, this facility could also add housing for homeless or low income veterans on the second story. The mission of the project is to serve everyone in the food industry from farm to fork by producing a comprehensive smart network of information, products and services. The incubator will nurture and support new ideas and companies, stabilize fledgling companies and accelerate the growth of any company. This in turn will be creating careers and positively impacting business vitality and the economic development of our community.
- 2019 Binghamton Business Plan Competition March 27, 2019
- City of Binghamton To Take Part In Solar For All Program March 27, 2019
- Mayor David Announces Awards of $162,500 to Community Non-Profits March 27, 2019
- Check out available retail space in Binghamton! February 19, 2019
- Business Plan Competition February 19, 2019