The $482,000 project includes infrastructure improvements on State St. from Susquehanna St. to Hawley St., including new pavement and striping, bike lanes, pedestrian crossings, enhanced landscaping, and ADA-compliant curb modifications. New traffic signals at State St. and Hawley St. will cost an additional $340,000. Still in design phase, the project will break ground in late summer of 2017.
- 2019 Binghamton Business Plan Competition March 27, 2019
- City of Binghamton To Take Part In Solar For All Program March 27, 2019
- Mayor David Announces Awards of $162,500 to Community Non-Profits March 27, 2019
- Check out available retail space in Binghamton! February 19, 2019
- Business Plan Competition February 19, 2019