Casey and Karen Wales needed a fire suppression system in their gaming arcade in order to bring it up to code. The BLDC was able to approve their business for a Microenterprise Loan so that they could find the installation of their new sprinkler system. Robot City Games has been operating successfully on Clinton Street in Binghamton since 2012 offering dozens of video and pinball games.
- 2019 Binghamton Business Plan Competition March 27, 2019
- City of Binghamton To Take Part In Solar For All Program March 27, 2019
- Mayor David Announces Awards of $162,500 to Community Non-Profits March 27, 2019
- Check out available retail space in Binghamton! February 19, 2019
- Business Plan Competition February 19, 2019