In July, 2015 Red Barn Technology Group opened its doors on Pine Street in the former Greenman Senior Center. Red Barn has become a technology giant. Its customized computer systems are being used by the U.S. Air Force and top scientific research institutions. From high-performance data centers to consumer-focused lines in custom printing and PC repair, Red Barn has redefined what it means to be a small business in Binghamton — serving local customers while being an international player in a highly competitive business.
- 2019 Binghamton Business Plan Competition March 27, 2019
- City of Binghamton To Take Part In Solar For All Program March 27, 2019
- Mayor David Announces Awards of $162,500 to Community Non-Profits March 27, 2019
- Check out available retail space in Binghamton! February 19, 2019
- Business Plan Competition February 19, 2019