Josh Bishop of One North Depot, LLC received a BLDC Special Projects/Revolving Fund loan and a Façade Improvement Fund loan in the amount of $200,000 for the revitalization and restoration of a blighted historic structure located at 1 N. Depot Street. The renovation of this historic National Register Rail Terminal District property, 1876 S. Mills Ely & Co. building will include 70 units of low-moderate income housing and a creation of live-work space with first floor commercial use.
- 2019 Binghamton Business Plan Competition March 27, 2019
- City of Binghamton To Take Part In Solar For All Program March 27, 2019
- Mayor David Announces Awards of $162,500 to Community Non-Profits March 27, 2019
- Check out available retail space in Binghamton! February 19, 2019
- Business Plan Competition February 19, 2019