After more than 4 years of no milk production at the Crowley Plan on Binghamton’s Southside, Mountain Fresh Dairy began producing Super-Kosher milk in November 2016. They plan to distribute the milk to larger cities in New York and New Jersey, as well as, stores across Upstate to be distributed locally. They will also be producing Kosher cottage cheese. Mountain Fresh had to purchase all of the equipment with loans in the amount of $400,000 from the Binghamton Local Development Corporation and the Broome County Industrial Agency. The Company expects to hire up to 75 employees over the next few years.
- 2019 Binghamton Business Plan Competition March 27, 2019
- City of Binghamton To Take Part In Solar For All Program March 27, 2019
- Mayor David Announces Awards of $162,500 to Community Non-Profits March 27, 2019
- Check out available retail space in Binghamton! February 19, 2019
- Business Plan Competition February 19, 2019