In 2015, the City began converting all 7,000 streetlights to LED technology. In 15 years, the $4 million project will save $6.2 million in electricity and maintenance costs. The LED conversion has also reduced the City’s carbon emissions by 3 million pounds and saved 3.1 million kWH (kilowatt-hours) in electricity each year.
- 2019 Binghamton Business Plan Competition March 27, 2019
- City of Binghamton To Take Part In Solar For All Program March 27, 2019
- Mayor David Announces Awards of $162,500 to Community Non-Profits March 27, 2019
- Check out available retail space in Binghamton! February 19, 2019
- Business Plan Competition February 19, 2019