Mayor Richard C. David today joined Instantwhip Foods company officials to announce the opening of a distribution facility at 145 Conklin Ave. on Binghamton’s South Side. Instantwhip is a national dairy manufacturing and distribution company which has served the Greater Binghamton area for 69 years. Out of its new Binghamton location, Instantwhip Foods is focused on distributing its own products as well as Upstate Farms milk, Turkey Hill ice cream and beverages, Tropicana juice and drinks, and other dairy and non-dairy products. Instantwhip Foods’ Binghamton hub will service retail, food service and institutional accounts in New York’s Southern Tier, Central New York and Northeast Pennsylvania. Instantwhip Foods currently has 10 individuals working at its Binghamton location, with plans to add five more jobs in the next three years.
- 2019 Binghamton Business Plan Competition March 27, 2019
- City of Binghamton To Take Part In Solar For All Program March 27, 2019
- Mayor David Announces Awards of $162,500 to Community Non-Profits March 27, 2019
- Check out available retail space in Binghamton! February 19, 2019
- Business Plan Competition February 19, 2019