In March of 2017 Mayor Richard C. David announced the City of Binghamton is advancing a hydroelectric project for Rockbottom Dam on the Susquehanna River, initiating engineering studies for construction of a generation facility to provide clean power. The electricity would be utilized by the City of Binghamton, and initial estimates reflect roughly $8 million in energy savings over 20 years.
- 2019 Binghamton Business Plan Competition March 27, 2019
- City of Binghamton To Take Part In Solar For All Program March 27, 2019
- Mayor David Announces Awards of $162,500 to Community Non-Profits March 27, 2019
- Check out available retail space in Binghamton! February 19, 2019
- Business Plan Competition February 19, 2019