In 2015, Mayor David pushed to ease restrictions and promote installation of electric vehicle charging stations through changes to the City’s zoning code. Those changes, adopted by City Council, were awarded $5,000 from NYSERDA’s Cleaner, Greener Communities Program for adopting streamlined permitting for electric vehicle charging stations. In 2016, the City received a similar $5,000 award from NYSERDA for adoption of streamlined solar panel installation regulations.
- 2019 Binghamton Business Plan Competition March 27, 2019
- City of Binghamton To Take Part In Solar For All Program March 27, 2019
- Mayor David Announces Awards of $162,500 to Community Non-Profits March 27, 2019
- Check out available retail space in Binghamton! February 19, 2019
- Business Plan Competition February 19, 2019