The newest restaurant and bar at the corner of Court and State streets is the first business to set up operations in the building that had been home to a Family Dollar store. The owners of Dos Rios Cantina opened in June, 2018. Approximately seventy employees have been hired by the business. Developer Yaron Kweller, one of several partners involved in the project, says the restaurant has a seating area of about 3,000 square feet.
- 2019 Binghamton Business Plan Competition March 27, 2019
- City of Binghamton To Take Part In Solar For All Program March 27, 2019
- Mayor David Announces Awards of $162,500 to Community Non-Profits March 27, 2019
- Check out available retail space in Binghamton! February 19, 2019
- Business Plan Competition February 19, 2019