City Hall will be creating a vegetative green roof system which can store and evaporate more than 850,000 gallons of storm water every year. Financing is being secured for this $1.7 million project which 90% of which will be funded through state environmental grants. This advanced green technology can reduce pollution and enhance urban landscapes.
- 2019 Binghamton Business Plan Competition March 27, 2019
- City of Binghamton To Take Part In Solar For All Program March 27, 2019
- Mayor David Announces Awards of $162,500 to Community Non-Profits March 27, 2019
- Check out available retail space in Binghamton! February 19, 2019
- Business Plan Competition February 19, 2019