In July, 2016 Mayor Richard C. David announced a $2.7 million funding award to study and implement safety improvements along the City’s Main St. corridor. The grant funded a multi-year project to study and implement safety improvements on a 1.67-mile stretch of Main St. from Front St. to the Johnson City line. The grant was awarded with no local match through the Federal Highway Safety Improvement Program, meaning 100 percent of the project will be paid for by federal funding. Construction is expected to begin in 2019.
- 2019 Binghamton Business Plan Competition March 27, 2019
- City of Binghamton To Take Part In Solar For All Program March 27, 2019
- Mayor David Announces Awards of $162,500 to Community Non-Profits March 27, 2019
- Check out available retail space in Binghamton! February 19, 2019
- Business Plan Competition February 19, 2019