Opened in 2007, the College of Community and Public Affairs is located in the heart of downtown Binghamton. The four-story building includes state of the art classrooms, conference areas, a computer center and library and houses faculty and staff offices.
- 2019 Binghamton Business Plan Competition March 27, 2019
- City of Binghamton To Take Part In Solar For All Program March 27, 2019
- Mayor David Announces Awards of $162,500 to Community Non-Profits March 27, 2019
- Check out available retail space in Binghamton! February 19, 2019
- Business Plan Competition February 19, 2019