With more than $6.6 million secured in funding from NYSDOT and the Upstate Revitalization Initiative, work will begin in 2017 on the 434 Greenway Project — a bike and pedestrian trail connecting Downtown with Binghamton University. It will serve as a critical link in the multi-use trail network across the Southern Tier, promote alternative modes of transportation, and showcase to the community the City’s growing bond with Binghamton University.
- 2019 Binghamton Business Plan Competition March 27, 2019
- City of Binghamton To Take Part In Solar For All Program March 27, 2019
- Mayor David Announces Awards of $162,500 to Community Non-Profits March 27, 2019
- Check out available retail space in Binghamton! February 19, 2019
- Business Plan Competition February 19, 2019