For the third year, the Economic Development Office organized “Binghamton Live on the Waterfront” a series of Friday evening concerts held on the Chenango Promenade overlooking the Chenango River. This year the series of four concerts was expanded to include a more diverse collection of food and craft vendors. Galaxy Brewing and Water Street Brewing sampled craft brews along with Awestruck Ciders. The event featured Sal’s Little Kitchen Spanish Food Truck selling the Jibarito sandwich, Pernil roast pork, Tostone (Fried plantain) with secret sauce and the Belmar’s food trailer with smoked pulled pork, gyros and tangy cheesesteak sandwiches. Also a variety of artists and vendors: Lillie Farms, Bush’s Maple Syrup, bruschetta and organic salsa from JNB Foods, Ben Dudden/Fear of Art, art jeweler Ben Strauch, candles from Bohdi Candles and Pink Zebra as well as paintings by David Francisco, Angela Cook and Mandy Wright, caricatures from Russ Swanger, Habitat Photography Studio with Katie Kanazawich.
- 2019 Binghamton Business Plan Competition March 27, 2019
- City of Binghamton To Take Part In Solar For All Program March 27, 2019
- Mayor David Announces Awards of $162,500 to Community Non-Profits March 27, 2019
- Check out available retail space in Binghamton! February 19, 2019
- Business Plan Competition February 19, 2019