The downtown has three alleys that are in need of improvement. The Parlor City Commons was reconstructed in 2013 and is by far the most improved alley of the three. However, the pavers are now lifting and need to be fixed. It has been nearly 30 years since Commercial Alley which is located off of Court Street in the downtown has seen repairs. The Washington Street Mall was originally a courtyard like area outside of the Metro Center. In 2015 the area was intended to become much needed parking spaces which was project was voted down by City Council. At this time the area is concrete with much needed development potential.
- 2019 Binghamton Business Plan Competition March 27, 2019
- City of Binghamton To Take Part In Solar For All Program March 27, 2019
- Mayor David Announces Awards of $162,500 to Community Non-Profits March 27, 2019
- Check out available retail space in Binghamton! February 19, 2019
- Business Plan Competition February 19, 2019