This .74 acre surface parking lot owned by the Binghamton Urban Renewal Agency was named by the Southern Tier Regional Economic Development Council as one of its priority projects. The project calls for a mixed-use structure with parking, market rate housing and commercial space. This will address the city’s already existing downtown parking problems since the demolition of the nearby Collier Street ramp in 2016.
- 2019 Binghamton Business Plan Competition March 27, 2019
- City of Binghamton To Take Part In Solar For All Program March 27, 2019
- Mayor David Announces Awards of $162,500 to Community Non-Profits March 27, 2019
- Check out available retail space in Binghamton! February 19, 2019
- Business Plan Competition February 19, 2019