This downtown student housing project was completed in 2012 at a cost of approximately $10,000,000. With an occupancy of 290 the apartment complex offers a variety of amenities including a golf simulator, on-site movie theater, outdoor hot tub and lounge, yoga studio and spinning room and off street underground parking. In addition the complex hosts two commercial eatries, a Mediterranean Restaurant and a Bubble Tea café.
- 2019 Binghamton Business Plan Competition March 27, 2019
- City of Binghamton To Take Part In Solar For All Program March 27, 2019
- Mayor David Announces Awards of $162,500 to Community Non-Profits March 27, 2019
- Check out available retail space in Binghamton! February 19, 2019
- Business Plan Competition February 19, 2019